Digital Content Executive
Creditplus is a leading Motor Fintech Solutions company with over 14 years’ experience of trading. We provide a multitude of tech driven solutions to our customers across our broking, lending and vehicle sourcing services. Creditplus is driven to be the best company for gaining and sharing knowledge for the benefit of its customers, partners and employees. We welcome the opportunity to further an individual’s career and help them to become an expert in their desired field.
About the role
We are looking to grow our Digital & Technology Delivery Team by adding an exceptional Digital Content Executive to join our talented delivery team.
Duties & Tasks
As a Content Executive at Creditplus, you will be expected to:
- Construct innovative ideas to further develop our reach to potential customers via the company’s blog, news and social marketing channels.
- Identify opportunities and develop new content in line with our SEO strategy.
- Think strategically across all elements of our online journey and provide feedback and solutions to improve.
- Actively help to improve the company’s main website to increase organic presence across the main search engines.
- Analyse technical and statistical data using our library of SEO tools.
- Repurpose content in line with our keyword map to ease crawling and improve our ranking potential.
- Monitor the activity of our key competitors and identify new marketing opportunities.
- Ensure a strong level of local SEO visibility and identify new opportunities to improve.
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute to the digital marketing strategy.
- Think strategically across all marketing channels and company sites, providing feedback and propose solutions to improve customers’ online journey.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Highly skilled in digital copywriting with recent examples of work.
- Ideally a formal Marketing or Digital Degree.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) – Umbraco preferred
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of SEO and best practices.
- A basic level of experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working with html and CSS would be a bonus.
- An appreciation of UX and mobile in modern SEO.
- A creative, ambitious and problem-solving team player with excellent communication skills both online and off.
- Experience liaising and collaborating with in-house teams and external suppliers
We know that the key to our success is our people, that’s why Creditplus not only offers a competitive salary but we also have numerous additional benefits to offer you:
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible Benefits Package, incl; Buying Additional Holiday, Medical Cash Plans, Childcare Vouchers.
- Pension Plan.
- Free Hot / Cold Drinks & Fruit.
- Dress Down Fridays.
- Regular Social Events.
- Access to Discounted Vehicles / Finance Deals.
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30. (Flexible working patterns will be considered for the right candidate)
Apply Today: email@example.com