Digital PR Outreach Specialist
About the role
We are looking to take on a Digital PR Outreach Specialist to join our expanding team, who will be responsible for securing high quality content placements on top publications and blogs, research and write content in line with industry news and trends, as well as analysing the engagement and outreach. As the Digital PR Outreach Specialist, you will have strong written English and an interest in cars and motoring.
Duties & Tasks
- Securing high quality content placements on top publishers and blogs
- Participate in developing content strategy on our digital PR promotion campaigns
- Research content ideas and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Collaborate with content production and social promotion
- Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
- Utilise tools like Google Analytics to track your outreach progress
- Grammar perfectionist – sending out lots of emails requires an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Attention to detail and following directions and processes
- Write Exposure Reports on placements acquired with online tools
- Liaise directly with line manager and key stakeholders on progress of campaigns
Knowledge & Skills required for the Digital PR Outreach Specialist role:
- Demonstrate evidence of placing press stories
- Minimum 2 years of working in a PR related role
- Familiar with PR tools such as Google Analytics and other appropriate tools
- Experience liaising and collaborating with in-house teams and external suppliers
Experience in some communication tools (Basecamp, Slack, Asana) and Google.
If you believe that you could succeed in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com