Mobile App Developer
About the role
We are looking to grow our IT Development team and have a position as a Mobile App Developer. We are looking for someone who lives mobile technology, is able to work self-sufficiently, innovate and lead our mobile products and take real ownership, quality and craftsmanship over their work. We’ll be looking to you to lead the way in creating something truly special, making Creditplus a brand that sticks out as something that innovates and gives an excellent customer experience.
Duties & Tasks
- To develop both iOS and Android apps
- To support existing systems and develop new and future systems.
- Working in fast paced team-oriented environment where changes is constant and needs to be managed.
- A minimum of two years commercial software development experience
- A proven track record of delivering high quality iOS and Android Apps
- A Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for iOS.
- Experience with Android SDK is desirable.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (e.g HTTP libraries, event bus libraries, encryption libraries)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience of development best practices, software principles and code design concepts.
- A keen interest in UI development and experience of working with integration of 3rd APIs
- Agile team using Git / DVCS
- Experience with API design and Ruby would be a distinct advantage
- A self-starter who can work in a team and on their own.
- Experience of additional platforms, such as mobile web would be great.
If you believe that you could succeed in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com