Sales Consultants (Poole and Fareham)
About the role
Successful applicants will progress quickly into sales management positions heading other sales teams from the front, delivering financial results, motivating staff and assisting in the forward strategy of the business.
Duties & Tasks
- Selling finance packages over the phone to pre-qualified clients (Hire Purchase/Contract Hire/Personal Contract Purchase/Lease Purchase/Finance lease).
- Managing your underwriter / administrator to deliver the required KPI's.
- Managing a high level of workflow and leads.
- Comprehensive updating of the internal web based CRM system.
- Day to day management of clients' needs and requirements.
- Sourcing of required client vehicles.
- Management of financial targets and reporting.
NO COLD CALLING
- Driven, purposeful, demanding, determined, competitive, strong willed.
- Enthusiastic, persuasive, dynamic and sociable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to listen, empathise and qualify a client’s need quickly and efficiently.
- A prioritiser and planner who is able to analytically plan day-to-day activities / able to handle a fast pace environment to produce monthly financial targets.
- Experience of administration in the financial/motor sectors is desirable, however not essential.
If you believe that you could succeed in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and specify which of our available locations you prefer.