Business Car Loans

When running a business, the way you present yourself is extremely important. So why not take advantage of a business car loan to find the car that fits your image? 

We have a fantastic selection of flexible finance products to help keep you and your business on the road.

To work out how you can afford your business car loan, use our Car Finance Calculator.

Business car finance options

Finance Lease is an option of financing a vehicle without VAT. This option is normally available to VAT registered businesses or companies. The monthly rental cost is determined from the cost of the vehicle, the finance duration, and the estimated future value of the vehicle which is based on the proposed annual mileage. At the end of the agreement, there is a payment equivalent to the estimated future value. Once the agreement is complete, the vehicle is sold and 95% of the proceeds return to the business that leased the vehicle, with the remaining 5% going to the lender. In addition, maintenance packages are also available if required.

If you are interested in a finance lease then speak to one of our Customers Advisors.

Business car finance for taxis

Our diverse panel of lenders means we can offer business car finance for taxis. So if you're an individual looking to become a taxi driver, or a company looking to finance a number of vehicles, we can help.

Speak to one of our Customer Advisors today to see how our specialist lenders can provide a business car loan for taxis.

Business car finance for vans and specialist vehicles

You may be looking to finance a van or specialist vehicle for your business. For example, a van to deliver flowers or a pickup truck to carry gardening equipment. We can provide business car finance on a wide range of vans and specialist vehicles.

Apply online or call 0333 6000 290 to speak with one of our Customer Advisors for more information on the options available to you.

Why choose Creditplus for Business Car Finance?

  • Fast online lending decision
  • We compare car loans to secure the most competitive deal
  • Ability to download your car finance documents online
  • We are FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulated
  • 14 day money back guarantee

Apply today

Applying for Business Car Finance with Creditplus is a simple process three-step process.

  1. Complete our 2 minute online application form and receive an instant online decision* on your car finance options
  2. Choose a vehicle from our comprehensive used car search, tell us about a car you’ve already found, or have our vehicle buying team search for your perfect car.
  3. We’ll work with the lender and car dealer to get the best car finance package for you.

Then it’s just a matter of waiting for everything to clear so you can get behind the wheel of your new car.

Start your business car loan application today

Got a question for us?

If you require further assistance, our team of Customer Advisors are here to help. We're open six days a week - you can view our opening hours here - and we're more than happy to answer your questions.