About the role
We are looking to take on a Vehicle Buyer to our expanding team, who will be responsible for sourcing vehicles, creating and providing information sheets to give options to the client, and then the purchasing of the vehicles, this averages around 8 vehicles per day. This will involve liaising with Auction Houses, Dealership Groups, OEMs and Vehicle Leasing Companies to find the right vehicle that we can buy at or below CAP / Glass’s market rate and then sold on to our clients. The position may require some travel to collect vehicles.
Duties & Tasks
We are looking to recruit a Vehicle Buyer to undertake the following tasks:
- Purchase used vehicles to our client's requirements, taking into account both price and condition, ensuring where possible vehicles are bought at or below CAP / Glass’s market rate.
- Achieve the procurement targets set in the business plan whilst maintaining focus on purchasing the correct vehicles at the optimum market value.
- Maximise market opportunities as they arise, actively seeking out new supply sources and building relationships.
- Build extensive network of suppliers across Auction Houses, Dealership Groups, OEMs and Vehicle Leasing Companies.
- Undertaking of all of the paperwork requirements in the role.
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong PC Literacy Skills including Database Usage
- Attention to Detail
- Able to Negotiate
- Good Understanding of Vehicle Mechanics
- Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
- Vehicle Part Exchange Experience - desirable
If you believe that you could succeed in this role based in our Poole office, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org