Our highly trained and friendly Customer Advisors have a wealth of knowledge in the car industry which means they can share their skills and expertise with you when making that all important decision on choosing a car.
We'll look to understand your personal circumstances, as this will have a bearing on the type of car that you choose. For instance, if you have a young family it's more likely that you'll need a family friendly vehicle, which has a particular focus on safety and luggage capacity.
We'll ensure the cars that are suggested are correct for you based on your current and future circumstances.
We know that for some people buying a car is a big decision. When you use Creditplus we'll help you to consider the following points when choosing a vehicle:
• Decide on an affordable budget as we don’t want you to overstretch your finances; this includes helping you to understand running costs
• Help you do your research about a vehicle to ensure it's the correct choice for you
• We'll help you to know which cars are likely to be well maintained and point out if a vehicle could be seen as a higher risk to breakdowns
• We can advise you of the correct market value for your current car and the car you're looking to purchase
• We can help you to understand the level of depreciation that the vehicle might have to help make sure you avoid negative equity
• We can help you understand your annual mileage and how choosing a car that has a better level of economy (has a better level of miles per gallon - MPG) can save you money. By understanding this you'll be able to work out how much your annual fuel cost for the vehicle will be.
When choosing a vehicle it's important that you do your research to understand as much about the vehicle as you can.
For instance, you may want to buy a car that has an attractive purchase price, but due to high running costs and expensive servicing charges, you may change your mind. We can help you to understand any potential pitfalls like this so you make the right car choice.
To help you with this process we have a section dedicated to owner reviews, where Creditplus customers provide their views and reviews on previous cars that they've owned.
We also host regular car reviews on our blog, with a monthly car deal post highlighting the best deals that we find. We also feature top 10 posts, with recommendations for some of the best value for money cars.
If you require further assistance, our team of Customer Advisors are here to help. We're open six days a week - you can view our opening hours here - and we're more than happy to answer your questions.